White Eagle Golf Club is a private, member-owned Golf and Social Club. All members must meet the standards and criteria of a private club. No persons, however, will be denied admissions to the Club because of color, race, religion, age, physical disability or national origin.
The candidate will be introduced to a representative from the Board of Directors, who will pass his/her recommendations on to the Board which will vote on acceptance of said candidate at their regularly scheduled Board meeting. Membership is contingent on the approval by the Board of Directors of the White Eagle Golf Club and subject to termination for violation of the By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, Membership Plan and Members Handbook. You will be notified immediately following the approval process if your membership application is denied for any reason. Should your membership be accepted, it is considered active immediately following acceptance and you are welcome to enjoy your membership at White Eagle Golf Club.
As an Applicant for Membership, I/We understand and agree as follows:
- I/ We acknowledge I/We have reviewed and agree to be bound by the By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, Membership Plan and Members Handbook, including this Application and Attachment 1 hereto.
- The Membership for which I /We apply does not convey any interest in, or title to, any of the assets of the White Eagle Golf Club.
- I/We hereby acknowledge that use of the Club Facilities and any privilege or service incident to Membership is undertaken with knowledge of risk of possible injury. I /We hereby accept any and all risk of injury to myself, my guests and my family sustained while using the Club Facilities or involved in any event or activity incident to Membership in the Club. In accepting the risk of injury, I understand that I am relieving the Club, its successors and assigns and their respective partners, shareholders, directors, governors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from any and all loss, cost, claims, injury, damages or liability sustained or incurred by me, my guests and my family resulting from or arising out of any conduct or event connected with membership in the Club and use of any of the Club Facilities.
- I /We understand that periodically photographs are taken for use in Club Member and Non-Member publications and marketing materials. I/We understand it is my/our responsibility to notify the photographer if I/we have an objection to photograph(s) being taken or used of me or my family. I/We understand that unless I/We communicate to the photographer an objection to the use of photographs taken at events, White Eagle Golf Club may use photographs in any manner they seem fit.
- This Membership Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
- I/We agree to pay the current charges and assessments applicable to my/our Membership as established by the Club’s Board of Directors from time to time, which are outlined in Attachment 1, “Schedule of Dues, Fees and Charges for Golf Membership.” I/We understand that an itemized statement of any dues, current charges and any assessments will be mailed monthly to me and any such statement which is not paid in full by the 25th of the month shall be deemed delinquent. Delinquent statements will accrue a late payment charge of one and onehalf percent (1.5%) per month from the date of the statement until paid in full. In addition, if I/we have a delinquent account, I/we acknowledge that I/we will be subject to such action as is determined appropriate by the Board of Directors.
- I/We hereby grant a security interest in the Membership acquired by me to the Club to secure any unpaid dues, fees, charges and assessments, including filing fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by the Club incident to the collection of such dues, fees, charges or assessments. I /We specifically grant the Club a security interest under this Membership Application to secure all amounts owed by me/us to the C l u b.
- I/We acknowledge I /we have received a copy of the By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, Membership Plan and Members Handbook, as may be amended from time to time, and I/we agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, Membership Plan and Members Handbook. I/We agree to substitute the Membership privileges acquired pursuant to the By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, Membership Plan and Members Handbook, as they may be amended from time to time, and this Membership Application, for any and all present and prior rights or privileges in or to the Club or the Club Facilities referred to in the ByLaws, Rules and Regulations, Membership Plan and Members Handbook, which I/we now possess. I/We have inspected all documents and obtained all information that I/we believe necessary to my/our decision to execute this Membership Application. I/We further acknowledge that I/we have consulted with professionals in connection with the execution of this Membership Application to the extent I/we believe such consultation was necessary.
- The Membership credentials will be issued only after I /we have been approved for membership by the Board of Directors.
- A Member who resigns on or before the 30th day of June in a year shall be obligated to continue to pay dues, fees and other charges associated with the membership until the end of the month in which the resignation was submitted. A Member who resigns after the 30th day of June in a year shall be obligated to continue to pay dues, fees and other charges associated with the membership through the 31st of December of the year in which the resignation was submitted.
Upon signing this Membership Agreement, I authorize the disclosure and release of information to the Club for investigating my qualifications for membership and authorize those persons or entities herein to furnish information to the Club.
If the applicant is married, the signatures of the applicant and spouse are required